Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Featured Stamper #356

It's time to reveal this week's Featured Stamper.  I let Random.org do the choosing and it came up with:


And here is her super fun and graphical card:


I love it!  Don't you??

Please join me and the rest of the CTD team in congratulating Ange!!  You are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on September 2.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. EDT Friday, August 28 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Here are some of my other favorites from the multitude of fabulous cards in the gallery this week.

6- Claire Broadwater - It's big and bold and super fun.


16- Valentyna - Gorgeous, soft watercoloring and great use of the hills die. 



23- Maura - Love the bold & artsy background and the inlaid die cut happy.


25- Debbi Haynes-Jacintho - Love this bold CAS design. 


 27- Joanne James - I coudn't resist this super cute Halloween card! 


Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us this past week.  Be sure to check in tomorrow when Joan has a beautiful inspiration image and beautiful colors to go along with it!!


 

 

2 comments:

Maura said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out - I LOVED these bold colors!!! Congrats to the other winners also.

Claire Broadwater said...

Thank you very much for selecting my card! You made my day! Congrats to all the winners! XX