Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Color Throwdown #352


Hello Throwdown fans!  It's my turn to host the challenge this week, and I've got something different for you to try... I hope you'll like it!  On the front desk of the office where I work, there's a sign in sheet for clients and I always keep a small bucket of pens beside the clipboard.  I LOVE to look at the little buckets in the $1 Spot at Target, and found this one a few weeks back.  The more I looked at it sitting on my desk, the more I thought about what a great Throwdown challenge those colors would make!

The colors this week are a lime-y green, aqua green, light gray and dark gray!  Feel free to mix in neutrals as well, but try to make your creation only consist of these colors. 

Once your card or project is ready, simply add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post.  Be sure to use the keyword CTD352 if you upload your project to an online gallery, or hashtag on social media with #ctd352 and/or #colorthrowdown.  Challenge guidelines are in the right sidebar if you have any questions.

Check out what the team has created with these colors!

*****************************************

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



 Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

Unforgettable Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from WPlus9




Dawn Easton, Guest Star Stamper - Treasure Oiler Designz



Valentyna Komisarenko, July Guest Designer - Flourishtina


Monika Davis - M.A.D. Stamper


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Vickie Zimmer- Smitten


Jodi Collins - Stamping A Latte




**Inlinkz**

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Great colours!!! Thanks for asking me to play along this week! I had a blast creating!

kawatychy said...

Love the colours! Too bad I didn't see the challenge earlier :(

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fun color challenge and terrific inspiration!

Cindy Beach said...

WOW! I love these colors and was so happy to play along. Until I realized that I am too late to join in. Posting my link anyway.
http://stampspaperandink.typepad.com/stamps_paper_and_ink/2015/07/i-love-playing-with-ink.html

GORGEOUS samples, ladies!