Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Color Throwdown #347



Hello, everyone!  It's Broni here with your colors for this week's Color Throwdown challenge! 

I was inspired by the photo above of the vibrant and happy beachy bedroom ensemble.  So I chose these colors for our inspiration this week:  Turquoise, Hot Pink, Gray and White.  You can also use any other neutral colors of your choosing, as long as these 4 are your main colors.

When you join us, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD347.  And if you upload to any social media sites, please use #ctd347 and #colorthrowdown so we can find your artwork!

Now go forth and create, people!  I can't wait to see what you do with these colors!


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

You're a Lifesaver card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches

Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Jodi Collins - Stamping A Latte


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion



Vickie Zimmer - Smitten



Nancy Thomas- Creative Palette



Monika Davis - M.A.D. Stamper



**Inlinkz**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy I finally got to play along with the Color Throwdown. The linkup auto cropped my card image, so I'll remember to reduce my image size further to avoid that in the future. Thanks so much for the inspiration CTD ladies.

Darnell said...

Your cards are dynamite, as always! I just love this color combo! Thank you so much for the inspiration and the challenge! Hugs, Darnell