Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Featured Stamper #339

Hello everyone!!! First I want to thank all of the participants in last weeks challenge...I'm sooo glad you liked the colors!! I was blown away by all the gorgeous white/black/yellow cards in the gallery!!! I'm sure glad Random.org picked the winner because if it was up to me, everyone would be a winner!!!

I need a drum roll, please...the winner of #339 is #42 Vikki W.  Here is her beautiful card:





I just love it's simple elegance!!!

Vikki,  you are our Featured Stamper and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on May 6th. Please email colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time Friday, May 1st, to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Here are a few cards that caught my eye:

#8 Valentyna - her flowers are gorgeous!!
#33 Susie Moore - Such a beautiful design with the faux laser cut look!!
#40 KarrenJ. - Her silhouettes over the onbre panel are simply stunning!!
#69 StempelFrida - her little cat silhouette with the starry sky is sooo cute!!

Thanks again for playing along with us...we love to see all your beautiful creations in the CTD gallery!!! Be sure to tune in tomorrow because Jodi has a beautiful color combo for you to try!!


3 comments:

stempelfrida said...

Congratulations to Vikki! And thank you so much for picking my card as eye catcher. Your color combination was real fun and I look forward to seeing the new one tomorrow.
Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Karren said...

Thanks for the shout out! Congrats to Vikki and everyone mentioned.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Congratulations to Vikki! Thank you so much for picking my card!