Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Featured Stamper #249



Hello everyone....it's time to announce this weeks Features Stamper but first I want to thank everyone for playing along with us!! We are always so happy to see your gorgeous cards in the Color Throwdown Gallery!!!
Now....drum roll please!!! Random.org picked....#8 Joyce M.!!


Congrats Joyce!!! I just love this fun celebration card with all the fireworks!! Joyce...if you will email me at joanervin@sbcglobal (dot) net, I will send you the Color Throwdown Featured Stamper badge for your blog.

Now, for a few other cards that really caught my eye:

1. #9 Tenia Nelson at Jazzy Paper Designs  - I just love her design with the Lady Liberty image and all the fireworks!!
2. #17 Nicole N. at Nicole's Craft Nook - Her coloring is fabulous on that adorable image!!!
3. #27 Lindsey  at Occasional Crafting - She has created such a fabulous CAS design and I love the bling!!
4. #38 Christine Dring at Chrispy's Creations - The little jar is sooo cute and I love the pinwheels!!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our FABULOUS 250th anniversary party....we are going to have sooo much fun!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joan for the shout out!!! :)) :)) :))

Katie Ann Brooks said...

wahoo- congrats to all!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies and thanks for the shoutout...made my day!! :)

Joyce said...

So exciting to see my card features. Thanks, and congratulations to everyone.

Chris Dring said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much Joan for the shout out! That really makes my day! ((hugs!))

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my card. They completely brightened my da! :)