Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Featured Stamper #248

It's time to present our Featured Stamper #248.  Drumroll, please......

The winner is Peggy McCurry of Artfull Journey!  And here's her fun card:


I love those big, bold, and fun hexagons!  Peggy, email me at bronih AT truvista DOT net and I'll send out your Featured Stamper button right away!

Of course, I have to point out some of my favorites!  And I took a cue from Barbara and I'm telling you why I love each and every one of them:


Thank you to all who played along!  You're awesome!! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great combo!!



2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Love the Color Throwdown!

Peggy said...

How exciting to see my card showcased! Loved all the cards for this challenge! Awesome colors!