Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Color Throwdown #253


Hello to all of you Throwdown fans!  Wanda here with a new color combination that I'm hoping you'll love as much as I do! I've been seeing lots of Mason jars used in a variety of ways all over the web and fell in love with these summery flowers!
 
We hope you will find time to play along. If you don't have the exact colors, use something that's close...we want you to have fun!  If you upload to a public gallery, be sure and use the key words CTD253.  Also, link up your card using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post.  For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below...including our talented July guest designer, Stacey Schafer!  We have to say goodbye to Stacey as this is the last Wednesday of the month and want to thank her for giving us such fabulous samples each and every week!  Stay tuned next week for a new guest designer for August!

Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene




Stacey Schafer, July Guest Designer - Stacey's Stamping Stage


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion



**Inlinkz**

3 comments:

KelliJo said...

YAY!!! I'm IN LIKE FLYNN.... Be Right Back! ;)

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Nice blog. I have become your follower. I'm No 1485. I'm still trying to join this challenge. Janny

Lindsey said...

I didn't get my cards posted in time, but I wanted to pop in to thank you for such a fun color combo. I had a blast using it to make a few cards.