Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Color Throwdown #248



Hello, all you Color Throwdown fans!  Are you ready for this week's challenge?

It's Broni, and I'm your hostess this week.  As soon as I saw this photo, I knew I would choose it as my inspiration photo.  It has my favorite beachy colors and the laid-back, comfy, casual feel that I love!

By now I think you know the drill.  You don't have to use the exact colors, but please stay close to them.  And please give us a direct link to your creation using the inLinkz widget at the bottom of the post.  We don't want to miss any of them!

We'd like to say a huge thank you to this month's Guest Designer, Wanda Guess, of A Blog Called Wanda.  Her creations have been exceptionally beautiful and she really is a doll to work with, you guys!

We'd also like to extend a sad farewell to team member, Denise Marzec!  Denise is taking a little stamping/blogging break and we're going to miss her darling creations tremendously, but we hope she'll decide to come back again someday!  We love you Denise, and we'll miss you!

Now let's see what our fabulous Color Throwdown team has come up with for your inspiration!




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Wanda Guess, June Guest Designer - A Blog Called Wanda


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene





**Inlinkz**

7 comments:

Shea said...

Delightful color combination, one of my faves! And of course fabulous DT inspiration, as always!

Shea said...

Whoops, I flat out forgot the Crumb Cake because I was having so much fun with the other colors! Please delete my submission #2 - I'll do another one! DOH!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

THUD. I just fainted because everyone's cards are SOOOOOO gorgeous this week! WOW! It has been my pleasure to guest stamp with all of you this month on the CTD blog! Thanks for having me! XOXOX

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards by the designers. Love this yummy color combo.

Jessica said...

Oh, beautiful Color Combo, I love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations by everyone :) loved them!

Pixiedustinspirations.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Don't know how mine didn't get posted :-(

http://www.pearlgateway.com/2013/07/merci-beaucoup.html

Loved these colors!!
xo Kristina