Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Featured Stamper #195

It's time to announce this week's Featured Stamper!

I used Random.Org to choose and came up with #30 - Judy Rozema of Joy in a JAR
Here's her beautiful card:


Absolutely gorgeous, Judy!!  Please email me at bronih AT truvista DOT net and I'll send you the Featured Stamper button for your blog!

There were also a few other cards that were stand-outs to me:

#7    Stephanie Mino
#10  Miriam N.
#20  Amy White
#22  Lauri

Fabulous cards, ladies!  It was joy to visit every one of your blogs!

Please check back in with us tomorrow for a new challenge hosted by Danielle!


4 comments:

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS creations from everyone :) :) :)

Lauri said...

What a beautiful card! Lots of fun samples and thanks for noticing my creation!

Stephanie said...

Lovely card for the winner this week! So soft and pretty! Thanks for noticing my card along with the others!

Judy Rozema said...

Loved the colors you chose! Thank you so much!