Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Featured Stamper #194

Thanks to everyone for playing this past week! What a lot of awesome cards you made! It was so much fun to see how everyone interpreted my colors, and now I have the big announcement to make :) Drum roll, please...

 ...this week's Featured Stamper, as chosen by Random.org is Emma W of Making and Baking in Bristol! And here's her adorable card:





I just love this big ol' red bus!!! Congrats, Emma W, and thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!!

Here's a few other cards that caught my eye this week:

1.  Arielle Gordon - I love that little house and the banner!
2.  Sue - I'm always in awe of people who can do round cards well, because I can't.
3. Lyndal - LOVE the clean look of this card; clean but definitely not simple.

And that's it from me today! Be sure to check back tomorrow when Broni has a fabulous color combo to challenge you!



2 comments:

Lyndal said...

I really LOVED this colour combo - so much gorgeousness in the gallery!! Thank you so much for picking my card as a favourite too :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Loved this colour combo - thanks for showcasing me

Emma W